Obsidian is one of the many blocks found in Mine Blocks.
Obsidian is a very hard, blast resistant, block made when water touches a lava source block. Obsidian is very rare when found naturally. Obsidian can only be mined with a Diamond Pickaxe. Obsidian is used to create a portal stone.
- Obsidian's two purposes are to build better housing, and to craft portal stone.
- In real life, obsidian is a very fragile glass, but is incredibly sharp.Obsidian is also used in surgeon's scapels
- Obsidian can be found underground if a lake generates on or above a lava lake.
- Obsidian is rarer than diamond.
- Obsidian can be found under in all biomes.